How to Naturally Balance Your Hunger Hormones with Kelly LeVeque
Kelly LeVeque is a Certified Celebrity Health Coach and Holistic Nutritionist based in Los Angeles, California.
Guided by a practical and always optimistic approach, Kelly helps clients improve their health, achieve their goals and develop sustainable habits to live a healthy and balanced life.
Working with well-known names such as Jessica Alba, Evan Peters, and Eve Hewson, Kelly is extremely passionate about the science of human nutrition and the desire to help clients achieve their personal health goals.
Kelly LeVeque has parlayed her passion for health, wellness and the science of nutrition into her first book, Body Love.
Body Love will help you feel empowered, not overwhelmed by food and nutrition, live in balance, weigh what you want and free yourself from food drama forever.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Key Takeaways from this Episode
Kelly's personal food philosophy:
- Eat For Satiety with the Fab Four and Fab Four Smoothie
- Elongate Your Blood Sugar
- Be Hormone Aware
- Ditch Perfection
Simple tips and tricks to eat to satiety and naturally balance your hunger hormones.
Using the Fab Four to naturally balance your hunger hormones:
1) Protein – Signals to your brain “you’re full!” Provides B Vitamins & Minerals, Provides Amino Acids, the building blocks of cells and collagen (read: nice skin!).
2) Fiber – Provides food for bacteria, removes toxins, slows absorption of glucose.
3) Fat – Provides healthy fat (not stored by your body), increases satiety, slows digestion and curbs cravings, maximizes loss of stored body fat, hydrates cells.
4) Greens – Provides antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, detox agents, medicinal properties for healing, provides vitamins and minerals.