Bursting with vibrant flavors and nourishing ingredients, Peach Chicken Basil Glow Bowls will have your feeling amazing from the inside out. A gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, whole30 recipe.
I kind of wish I could hit pause of summer and soak in these long, warm days as long as possible.
You know what I mean?
It’s not just the sun and the fun that has me doing the summer happy dance.
It’s also the flavors.
Well, really, it’s all the summer produce.
I mean, give me all the fruit and berries and garden veggies and I’ll be a very a happy girl.
One of my favorite flavors as of late is the stunningly simple, yet incredibly tasty, combo of peach and basil.
There’s just something about the bright, sweet flavor of peaches that pairs so perfectly with fresh, verdant, basil.
Especially when they’re paired together in this simplified glow bowl, they make for the easiest, most lovely of summer night dinners.
The dressing is what really makes this bowl come together, and it’s as simple as throwing the ingredients in the blender and then blending away.
Drizzle the beautiful peachy goodness over freshly grilled chicken and garden veggies, give the whole thing a sprinkling of basil, and you have yourself a winner.
I hope you’ll give this one a try soon. Now, let’s make some Peach Chicken Basil Glow Bowls!
Recipe & Kid Friendly Adaptations
1 | Make a double batch of the Peach Dressing and store it, covered, in the fridge for up to 5 days. It’s good drizzled on just about anything!
2 | Serve the chicken, veggies, and quinoa separately on a plate, with the dressing on the side, for resistant eaters.
3 | Swap in any veggies you like for the zucchini and sweet onion.
This Recipe Is
gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, mayo-free, nut-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, and whole30 friendly
Pin the Image Below To Save Peach Chicken Basil Glow Bowls to Pinterest for Later!
Peach Chicken Basil Glow Bowls
For the Peach Dressing
2 medium peaches
1 small garlic clove
2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For the Bowls
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
3 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise
1 large sweet onion, sliced
1 cup cooked quinoa or cauliflower rice
½ cup chopped fresh basil
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional, omit for Whole30)
1. Cut the peaches into large chunks, discarding the pits. Add the peach chunks, along with the garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt to a blender or food processor. Blend on high until very smooth.
2. Pour ¼ cup dressing into a large baking dish or zip-top bag. Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Reserve the remaining dressing for drizzling over the finished bowls.
3. Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, discarding any extra.
4. Scrape excess marinade off the chicken, then grill, flipping once, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165, about 14 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle the zucchini slices and onion with olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt, tossing to coat. Grill, over medium heat until softened and brown, about 5 minutes, flipping once.
6. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Assemble the bowls by dividing the quinoa/cauliflower rice, chicken, zucchini, and onion between 4 bowls. Drizzle with the remaining dressing, then sprinkle with basil and feta, if using.
This post contains affiliate links.