Chocolatey, cakey, rich, and delicious, One-Bowl Flourless Double Chocolate Brownies are a snap to throw together + the perfect gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free treat!
These brownies, my friends.
These brownies are everything you're looking for in a brownies.
Rich. Cakey. Chocolatey. Just the right amount of sweet.
Plus they're made in one bowl!
And, to top it off, they are free of gluten, dairy, grains, or refined sugar.
They are the perfect make ahead treat for holidays (hi there Valentine's Day, I see you!), parties, or any day you want a little treat.
A few notes to keep in mind before you dive in: these brownies are sweetened with only a touch of maple syrup, so they won't be as sweet as the kind out of the box.
Don't worry, they're still amazing and won't leave you with with a sugar hangover.
They also need a few minutes to setup after they come out of the oven, so give them a good 15-20 minutes to cool completely.
It's hard, I know.
Finally, I prefer to store these in the fridge, covered, and the allow them to come to room temperature to serve.
I hope you enjoy these incredible, flourless treats.
Now, let's make some One-Bowl Flourless Double Chocolate Brownies!
RECIPE & KID-FRIENDLY ADAPTATIONS
THIS RECIPE IS . . .
Naturally Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Soy-Free, and Paleo
One-Bowl Flourless Double Chocolate Brownies
⅓ cup melted coconut oil, plus more for greasing the pan
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
⅓ cup cacao powder
⅔ cup almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, plus more for sprinkling**
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs.
4. Add the cacao powder, almond flour, baking powder, and salt, whisking again until all the ingredients are well combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
4. Pour the batter into the greased pan. Sprinkle the top with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
5. Bake for 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Makes approximately 12 brownies, depending on how large or small you cut the brownies.
**Most chocolate chips include dairy. Be sure to use dairy-free if that's important to you. I like Enjoy Life brand.