Today I’m excited to reveal this year’s 10 most popular healthy weeknight recipes. They are all made with real food ingredients, are weeknight-friendly, and are (or can be made with a few minor adaptations) gluten and dairy free.
These are the most popular as ranked by your clicks, comments, and social media shares. Bookmark or pin this post—you’ll want to return to these recipes! So here they are, 2014’s Most Popular Healthy Weeknight Recipes via Real Food Meal Plans.
1. Pumpkin Paleo Chili from The Spunky Coconut
2. Ginger Honey Cashew Chicken from Eat Live Run
3. Chipotle Turkey Chili with Apples from Iowa Girl Eats
4. Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken from Weelicious*
5. Smoked Sausage Kale and Cider Quinoa Skillet from Iowa Girl Eats
6. Quinoa Taco Bowls + Quick Guacamole from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
7. Honey Mustard Baked Chicken from Good Life Eats
8. Autumn Nourish Bowls from Dishing Up the Dirt
9. Real Food Sloppy Joes from 100 Days of Real Food**
10. Asian Meatballs from Nom Nom Paleo
*Substitute gluten-free tamari or coconut aminos for the soy sauce to make this one gluten free.
**Serve atop a gluten-free bun, mashed potatoes, or greens for a gluten free option.
For more tips, healthy how-tos, recipes and meal plans straight to your inbox subscribe to Real Food Whole Life by clicking here.