Welcome to Actually Healthy
I'm so glad you're here!
What You Need to Know
- The course officially begins January 1st, 2018.
- Access to course materials, and the first module, will be available Friday, December 29, 2017.
- On that date, I invite you to login, check out the first week, and download + print the Actually Healthy Journal.
- Access to each new module following will become available on the Friday prior to that week.
- I can't wait to connect with you in January!
How It Works
Actually Healthy is Designed to be Completed Online, with Flexibility to Fit Within Your Schedule
Mindset, Food & Movement
There are three modules included in the course: 1) mindfulness, 2) food, and 3) movement.
In each module you'll learn how to set intentional goals and learn mindsets to change your behavior from a place of love.
Each week you’ll have access to a new, exclusive audio recording from Robyn, ranging in length from 5-20 minutes.
In addition to the audio, you’ll receive beautifully designed companion slides, so you can take notes and walk through the audio in detail.
Daily 5-Minute Journal
You’ll also have access to the Actually Healthy daily journal.
Designed to accompany the audio recordings, the Actually Healthy journal provides 5-minute daily prompts to help you hone in on what’s most important to you.
The Actually Healthy daily journal also includes gentle goal setting prompts, plus opportunities to monitor progress.
Private Facebook Group
You’ll also have access to the Actually Healthy private Facebook group, where you’ll receive support and encouragement from Robyn, as well as other group members.
Finally, you’ll get weekly emails from Robyn to help hold you accountable, and remind you of what’s coming next.
The entire course is designed to work within your schedule, with as little as 5-minutes a day of hands-on time.
As a course member, you’ll also receive lifetime access to the material, so you can repeat as many times as you’d like.