011 The Key to Feeding Your Family Healthy Food (Even if They’re Picky and You’re Exhausted)
Taesha Butler is the blogger behind the site, The Natural Nurturer. In her journey to health she lost over 70 pounds, and figured out how to feed a partner and child real, healthy food along the way.
She is a full-time teacher and mother, and today shares family-friendly real food recipes, clean living tips, and natural parenting ideas.
Taesha aims to empower parents and caregivers to raise their families in healthy way that fits into their busy lives, and today is breaking down real food for busy families and how to take care of yourself in the process.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Taesha’s weight loss journey and how she lost over 70 pounds.
Handling family grief and finding food as a way to heal.
Finding a new healthy normal after baby.
Keeping an eye on small steps and celebrating small success.
Overcoming sheer exhaustion when it comes to incorporating real food and cooking.
Using the slow cooker to get dinner on the table (even when exhausted).
Letting go what you think dinner is supposed look like, and embracing what is.
Transitioning a family to real food by taking baby steps.
Leading by example when it comes to real food.
Using muffin tin meals and choice to feed your child real food.
Putting together a real food lunch box.
Living simply and enjoying the little things in life.
The Natural Nurturer slow cooker recipes
Real Food Whole Life slow cooker recipes
The Natural Nurturer smoothie recipes
Thank you to our sponsor, Thrive Market. Head to https://thrivemarket.com/feelgood for a free month trial membership, 25% off your first order, plus free shipping.
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.