004: Finding Intuitive Health and Committing to Real with Sadie Lincoln from barre3
Sadie Lincoln is the Founder and CEO of barre3, a boutique movement company whose innovative, results-driven, feel-good workout and whole-body-health approach are breaking new ground.
Since opening her first studio in 2008, Sadie has continued to evolve barre3 based on her quest for knowledge on how best to balance the body.
She works side-by-side with a growing team of experts ranging from physical therapists to scientists to meditation teachers.
Her talks and articles about discovering body wisdom, finding joy in movement, the power of body diversity, and achieving results without pain have inspired thousands around the globe.
In this episode we dive into what intuitive health means, how to detach from external ideas, commit to real, and practice balance on a day-by-day basis.
Be sure to check out the Resources section, below, to access 15 days of barre3 Online Plus!
Key Takeaways from this Episode
How to make exercise more intuitive.
Detaching from external ideals and formulas.
Practicing balance day by day.
Resetting on what matters.
What committing to real means and how to apply it in your own life.
barre3 Online Plus (enter the code b3feelgood for exclusive access to Plus for 15 days, free!)
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.