Episode 001: Lifestyle Change, Nutrition, Positive Mindset, and Living with an Autoimmune Disease with Kristen Boehmer
Today we’re talking to Kristen Boehmer, founder and creator of the Living Loving Paleo website, where she shares nutrition, lifestyle, emotional health, and mindset mastery techniques.
Kristen was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease at the early age of 12, and after years of living her life severely ill, she took back control of her own health and completely transformed her life by changing her diet and lifestyle.
These days she works to inspire others to make healthy changes in their own lives, as she believes that we all should know what it’s like to feel our absolute best.
In today’s show we’re diving into what it’s like to live with a chronic autoimmune disease, and what the illness taught Kristen about resilience and listening her body.
Kristen shares how she changed her diet and lifestyle to facilitate healing, and how she handles setbacks. We also discuss her training routine, and how she maintains a positive daily mindset.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
Thriving with an autoimmune disease.
Listening to your body and changing your diet for optimal health.
Handling setbacks with courage and grace.
Maintaining a positive attitude.
Creating a morning routine for wellness.
Grab a free month of Kristen's Invincible Inspiration by entering coupon code FEELGOODEFFECT
Invincible Inspiration (enter coupon code FEELGOODEFFECT at checkout for a free month)
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- Your review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.