013 Ditching Extremes & Finding Joy with Davida Kugelmass, The Healthy Maven
In this episode, we’re chatting about ditching extremes, setting boundaries, listening in and finding joy with Davida Kuglemass from the Healthy Maven.
Davida Kugelmass is the creator behind The Healthy Maven, a multi-channel health and wellness platform dedicated to making healthy living easier and sustainable.
Davida’s content is diverse, ranging from recipes, to travel, to self-care with a focus on how to live healthfully, rather than living for your health.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
How to take what works for you (and ditch the rest).
Overcoming an exercise addiction by taking a break and finding joy in movement.
Giving yourself permission to explore different options for healthy living.
Quitting the exhausted, hungry, guilty, frustrated cycle when it comes to food and exercise.
Why health is so much more than your pant size.
Letting go of compulsive exercise and leaning into intuitive movement.
How to really listen to your body and give yourself permission to get what you actually need.
Davida’s self-nourishing morning and evening routine.
Why simplifying is healthy.
Balance is nourishing your body to feel good and that it changes from day to day.
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.