How to Get Unstuck & Simplify with Ashley Gartland
Ashley Gartland is all about simplifying. In this episode we’re talking about switching tracks after becoming a mother, how to get unstuck, ways to identify your values and build a life around them, how to stop judging yourself and grow from a place of simplicity, and how to find the thread of relevancy no matter where your passions take you.
Ashley has been playing the entrepreneur game since she was 22, when she got her start as a freelance food writer.
After a long run doing everything from testing cocktail recipes to working as an editor at a digital media startup, Ashley created her own brand, Ashley Gartland Coaching, to show other women that building your business doesn't have to be so hard.
Her sweet spot is helping women refine their planning, goal setting, content and visibility to bring them more profit in their business and more freedom in their life.
Ashley's work has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The Huffington Post and Being Boss.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
What career design means and how to do it.
How to get unstuck.
Specific tactics to help identify your values and build a life around them.
How to stop judging yourself.
Why true growth comes from simplifying, and how to start.
Why everything is relevant and how to find themes that lead to passion.
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.