How to Stop the Weight Struggle & Create a Lifestyle of Wellness
Danika Brysha is a curve model with IMG Models, a food & wellness personality, and the Founder & CEO of Model Meals, a healthy meal delivery business.
A recovered bulimic, binge eater, and food/sugar addict, Danika turned her worst enemy (food) into her most powerful medicine.
Fed up with the effects that prescription pills, heavy drinking, and processed foods were having on herself and the people she loved, she was committed to finding a better solution to being her absolute best.
Danika’s ultimate goal in life is to help others achieve their highest level of happiness, to help them find what their unique contribution is to this world, and to start living it.
She has a deep passion for those who struggle with food and body issues and hopes that sharing her story can give relief to others who may feel defeated or alone.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Overcoming an eating disorder and addiction.
Creating a career as a plus size model.
Adding small habits for big changes.
Finding your mission within your everyday.
How to let go of restrictive food rules and find your natural set place.
How to find body acceptance.
Coming at change from a place of self-love.
Being enough and striving towards your goals.
Creating your normal around a lifestyle of wellness.
Danika’s daily self-care checklist.
Why a great life is a series of great days, and Danika’s prescription for a great day.
Starting with one thing to take care of yourself each day.
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.