010: How to Create a Wellness Routine (You Can Actually Stick To)
We're taking a deep dive into getting started with a wellness routine that you’ll actually be able to stick to in real life. By the end of the show you’ll have an actionable plan to get started with your own routine today!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Part One: Set for Success
1 | It’s Not Self-Care, It’s Self-Compassion
2 | The Wellness Trifecta
3 | Rethink Success
Part Two: Food & Movement
4 | A Fresh Start
5 | Nourish in the Middle
6 | Finishing Strong
7 | The Right Amount of Movement for You
Part Three: State, Track, and Ground in Self-Compassion
8| Gentle Goal, Contingency goal, Kindness Statement
Read a full transcription and dive deeper here.
Real Food Fix: Meal prep and planning simplified.
Nut-Free, Dairy-Free Pesto recipe.
Thank you to our sponsor, Thrive Market. Head to https://thrivemarket.com/feelgood for a free month trial membership, 25% off your first order, plus free shipping.
Create your own wellness routine by downloading this free tracking sheet.
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share it with a friend via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter
HELP THE SHOW
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help more people find the show and I personally read each one. Here's how to do it:
- Launch Apple's Podcast app, then tap the Search tab.
- Enter The Feel Good Effect, then tap the Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast, then the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom, then tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Enter your nickname, then tap Send.
- The review won't show up right away, but it should be there within a day or so. Thank you so much for reviewing and helping the show!
- Subscribe on iTunes.