2014's almost over, and in these last few weeks I will be pulling together some of the most post popular posts and recipes from Real Food Whole Life this year. Today I’m excited to reveal this year's most popular healthy slow cooker recipes, as taken from all weekly Real Food Meal Plans. These are the top 10 recipe, those that you clicked on and came back to again and again. And you guys know what's up; these top ten are really, really good!
They are all made with real food ingredients and are (or can be made with a few minor adaptations) gluten and dairy free. Bookmark or pin this post—you’ll want to return to these recipes! So here they are, 2014’s Most Popular Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes via Real Food Meal Plans.
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup from Gimme Some Oven
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Black Bean Tacos from Skinny Taste
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Peas and Crayons
4. Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew from Sweet Peas and Saffron
5. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Apple Soup from 100 Days of Real Food
6. Slow Cooker Tikka Masala from The Kitchn*
7. Slow Cooker Moroccan Stew from barre3
8. The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup from Family Fresh Meals**
9. Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Chicken from Cupcakes and Kale Chips***
10. Whole Chicken in a Crock Pot from 100 Days of Real Food
*Be sure to use coconut milk in place of cream to make this dairy free.
**Use gluten-free noodles or omit them for a gluten-free version.
***Serve atop gluten-free rolls, mashed potatoes, or greens for a gluten free option.
For more tips, healthy how-tos, recipes and meal plans straight to your inbox subscribe to Real Food Whole Life by clicking here.