Drinking enough water is hard for a lot of us, so today I'm sharing 5 tips and 5 fruit infused water ideas to get you hydrated.
5 Tips to Drink More Water
1. Infuse It. Add a few pieces of citrus or fruit to your water to add color and flavor. The longer it sits the stronger the flavor will be. Then keep refilling all day.
2. Track It. Tracking your water intake is a surefire way to increase the amount you're drinking. Go high tech with a water tracking app, or low tech by placing 4 rubber bands around your water bottle. Remove a band for each bottle consumed each day.
3. Mix it Up. Drinking plain water all day long can get a little monotonous. Mix it up by sipping different flavors of infused water, flavored sparkling water (LaCroix is a great option), and unsweetened iced tea.
4. Use a Straw. Keep a few straws on hand to make sipping easy.
5. Set Daily Quarterly Goals. Set a goal for how much you'll drink upon waking, during the morning, afternoon, and evening.
5 Fruit Infused Water Ideas
What are your tips for drinking more water? Do you have a favorite infused water combination?
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy how-tos straight to your inbox, subscribe here.