Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is here for you! A week's worth of healthy, easy, weeknight meals.
I'm a little late posting this week's plan because my three year-old daughter swallowed her hair clip at school on Thursday. I got a call from school late in the afternoon and I was like, "I'm sorry, she did what? She swallowed her hair clip? What? Why??" It was a tiny little clip and I guess she was chewing on it during nap before anyone noticed and somehow she ended up swallowing it. Luckily she didn't choke on it and she seemed fine last night and this morning, but the "incident" threw off my blog schedule Thursday night. I guess I thought she was old enough to know not to put tiny pieces of plastic in her mouth. Clearly I was wrong. The moral of the story: never trust a three year-old.
But now I'm back and she's doing fine so we're refocusing on meal planning. This week's plan is full of some fun, delicious, fall-inspired meals. The Autumn Minestrone is one of my favorite nourishing soups as of late, and Pumpkin Pancakes for dinner make any weeknight special. I hope you find some inspiration in this week's plan. Cheers!
Now, on to the meal plan!
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Autumn Minestrone from Real Food Whole Life (vg, v, gf, df, ff)
- This hearty vegetarian soup is so nourishing and hits the spot on a chilly evening. Serve with crusty bread or Apple Cornmeal Muffins for a full meal.
- This soup freezes well, so make a batch on the weekend to freeze.
Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddah Bowl from Minimalist Baker (vg, v, gf, df)
- This roasted veggie bowl is topped with a simple tahini sauce for a delicious plant-based meal.
- Feel free to substitute broccoli for the broccolini in this recipe. I like to roast the chickpeas in the oven to make the prep for this one even easier.
Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes from Real Food Whole Life (v, gf, df, ff)
- Yay for breakfast for dinner! Make any weeknight special with these simple, flavorful pancakes.
- Serve with a side of chicken sausage or a dollop of almond butter for extra protein.
Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon from The Wicked Spatula (gf, df, p)
- The prep for this salmon is ultra simple and yields super flavorful results.
- Don't skip the sweet potato mash in this recipe. It's a quick, easy side that adds a ton of flavor.
Meatball and Veggie Soup from Lexi's Clean Kitchen (gf, df, p, ff)
- This soup is the perfect one-pot meal. So simple and so good!
- Deconstruct the soup for resistant eaters by serving the meatballs, veggies, and broth separately.
What will you be making this week?
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy recipes, meal plans, and tips straight to your inbox, subscribe here.