Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan: 5 quick and easy weeknight meals.
Summer is in full swing and it's hot out there! This week'y Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is made up of 5 quick and easy weeknight meals that can be made without heating up your kitchen. These delicious meals can be made with the slow cooker or grill and provide all the fresh flavors of summer with minimal effort. So grab your favorite summer produce and get cooking.
Now, onto the meal plan!
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Peach Chicken with Basil from Real Food Whole Life (gf, df, p)
- We are making this easy, flavorful slow cooker recipe at least once a week around here. Everyone in the family loves it and the ingredient list couldn't be simpler.
- Nectarines would work well in place of peaches in this recipe.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Avocado Cherry Tomato Salad from Real Food Whole Life (gf, df, p)
- This simple grilled chicken is the essence of summer on a plate. Check out the post for kid-friendly tips.
- If you're feeling cheese instead of avocado, swap in fresh mozzarella in the salad. Yum!
Steak Tacos with Grilled Peppers and Corn Salad from Alexandra's Kitchen (gf, df)
- Grilled veggies and steak combine in these simple, flavorful tacos.
- If you can't find or don't want to use poblano peppers substitute any color bell pepper. Leave off the cheese to keep these tacos dairy-free.
Grilled Apricot, Sweet Corn and Arugula Salad from How Sweet Eats (v, gf, df)
- This gorgeous summer salad combines grilled summer fruits and veggies for an easy, elegant meal.
- Swap the cheese for extra avocado to keep this salad dairy-free. Add grilled chicken or a can of rinsed chickpeas to make this a more substantial meal.
Mango Black Bean Tacos from Love & Lemons (vg, v, gf, df)
- These simple black bean tacos get a little kick with the addition of mango habanero jam. Can't find or don't want to use mango habanero jam? Look for a low sugar peach or pineapple version to use as a substitute.
- Make these tacos vegan and dairy-free by omitting the cheese.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan Printable for free by clicking here. Customize your plan, then share it and what you're making with me on Instagram using the hashtag #realfoodmealplan. I love to see what you're up to!
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life, including free Healthy Weekly Meal Plans straight to your inbox, subscribe here.