Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is here for you! A week's worth of healthy, easy, weeknight meals all gluten-free & dairy-free, with plenty of slow cooker, vegan, vegetarian, and paleo options.
I'm working on my editorial calendar for the fall right now, planning out recipes and posts for September, November and December. I have so many fun and exciting ideas playing out in my head and I'd love to hear from you on what you'd like to see. What recipes, how-to posts, special occasion, and meal plans would help you the most this fall and going into the new year? My goal is to help you with your healthy living goals; to simplify and inspire healthy eating and living. I'm here for you, so let me know what you want to see!
In other news, lately I've been spending some time on making my Pinterest page more inspiring and useful. To tell you the truth there are times I get overwhelmed keeping up with the blog and all the related social media outlets. I have definitely neglected Pinterest up until now, but I'm working on giving it a little more love. I've been trying to remember to pin a little bit each night in order to create boards full of healthy recipes (like the ones found in Weekly Meal Plans) and lifestyle inspiration. If you haven't already, come on over and let's pin together!
Now, on to the meal plan!
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Pulled Chicken from Cupcakes and Kale Chips (gf, df, p)
- This slow cooker recipe is a perfect easy and delicious use-up for summer tomatoes.
- Serve the tomato basil chicken over pasta, brown rice, or alongside steamed or grilled veggies. Yum!
Olive Garden Minestrone Soup from Cooking Classy (v, gf, df)
- Make this hearty summer soup in the slow cooker or on the stovetop. The recipe provides instructions for both options.
- Omit the pasta or use gluten-free to keep this soup gluten-free. The recipe makes plenty so you'll have leftovers for lunch throughout the week.
Easy Superfood Quinoa Bowls from Gimme Some Oven (v, gf, df)
- These quick and healthy veggie & grain based bowls make a great light dinner or lunch. Customize the recipe to your tastes and what you have on hand.
- Make sure to use gluten-free tamari to keep the dressing for these bowls gluten-free.
Chicken with Summer Succotash from Iowa Girl Eats (gf, df)
- I love a recipe that uses tons of summer veggies like this one. It's a great one to use up the veggies in your CSA basket or the over-grown zucchini in your backyard.
- Substitute olive oil for the butter to keep this recipe dairy-free.
Fish Tacos with Strawberry Corn Salsa from Real Food by Dad (gf, df)
- A super simple recipe, these fresh tacos are a fun summery way to enjoy fish.
- Serve the fish and salsa in corn tortillas or wrap in lettuce for a lighter option.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan Printable for free by clicking here. Customize your plan, then share it and what you're making with me on Instagram using the hashtag #realfoodmealplan. I love to see what you're up to!
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy recipes, meal plans, and tips straight to your inbox, subscribe here.