Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan: 5 quick and easy weeknight meals.
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry from 365 Days of Slow Cooking (gf, df, p, ff)
- Just a bit of chopping and assembling ingredients will result in a rich and filling chicken curry dinner any night of the week.
- Be sure to use full-fat coconut milk for best results in this recipe.
Weeknight Zucchini and Beef Ragout from Real Food Whole Life (gf, df, p, ff)
- Serve this hearty sauce filled with meat and veggies over pasta or zoodles for a fast dinner everyone will love.
- Peel the zucchinis before adding them to the sauce and they'll be virtually undetectable to vegetable resistant eaters.
Easy Summer Veggie Lentil Sloppy Joes from Healthy Happy Life (vg, v, gf, df)
- A meat-free twist on the sloppy joe, this veggie lentil version is super easy and super tasty.
- Canned lentils keep this recipe a snap, but feel free to cook your own if you're up to it.
Grilled Chicken and Summer Vegetables from Real Food by Dad (gf, df, p)
- Summer eating doesn't get much better than grilled chicken and veggies as in this tasty recipe.
- Skip the cheese to keep this recipe dairy-free or swap feta for cojita if you can't find the latter in your local store.
Chipotle Chickpea Burrito Bowls from The Garlic Diaries (v, gf, df)
- Chickpeas stand in for meat in these filling burrito bowls. Feel free to skip or reduce the chipotles for those sensitive to heat.
- Skip the yogurt and cheese to keep these bowls dairy-free.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan Printable for free by clicking here. Customize your plan, then share it and what you're making with me on Instagram using the hashtag #realfoodmealplan. I love to see what you're up to!
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life, including free Healthy Weekly Meal Plans straight to your inbox, subscribe here.