Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is here for you! A week's worth of healthy, easy, weeknight meals all gluten-free & dairy-free.
We could all use a few more quick and easy weeknight chicken dinner recipes and today I'm happy to share five of my favorites with you. These are some of the most popular chicken recipes on my website and for good reason; they are simple to prepare, family-friendly, and delicious. So here you go, the Healthy Weekly Meal Plan: Weeknight Chicken Recipe Edition.
Now, on to the meal plan!
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Enchilada Chicken (gf, df, p, ff)
- This easy-to-prepare slow cooker chicken requires just a few simple ingredients, resulting in super flavorful, kid-friendly results without much effort. Use the chicken filling to make tacos, burrito bowls, or lettuce wraps.
- If you have a busy day planned consider assembling this recipe the night before. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker insert, cover, and refrigerate. In the morning place the insert back into the slow cooker unit, turn it on, and dinner will be waiting for you when you get home!
Lemony Chicken Skewers with Greek Chopped Salad (gf, df, p)
- Even though there may be hints of fall in the air, there's still plenty of time to grill. These chicken skewers are quick to assemble and pack tons of protein and veggies into one serving. Make extra to top a lunchtime salad or to stuff into whole wheat or gluten-free pitas.
- The Greek Chopped Salad is a nice side to the skewers (one of my all-time favorite salads!), but if you're pressed for time feel free to skip it. The grilled chicken and veggies makes a fantastic meal as is.
- If you don't have a lot of time but still want a tasty, nourishing meal this grilled balsamic chicken is for you. Use an outdoor grill or a grill pan on the stovetop to prepare the chicken.
- I love the avocado-tomato combination in this salad, but feel free to substitute fresh mozzarella if you prefer.
- I know these easy tacos are a weekly staple for many of my readers. They are also my mom's favorite recipe to date. I'm guessing it's because they are tasty, easy, and fast to make. You can't go wrong!
- These tacos can be made with ground chicken or ground turkey. Use what you have and what you like. The sweet corn salsa is optional. It's really yummy, but feel free to skip it if you don't have time.
- I love the fresh, clean flavors of this salad. It's great as a weeknight meal and special enough for company.
- Make extra of the chicken so you can enjoy this salad for lunch later in the week.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan and Grocery List Printable for free by clicking here. Customize your plan, then share it and what you're making with me on Instagram using the hashtag #realfoodmealplan. I love to see what you're up to!
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy recipes, meal plans, and tips straight to your inbox, subscribe here.