Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is here for you! A week's worth of healthy, easy, weeknight meals; all gluten-free & dairy-free.
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup from Real Food Whole Life (vg, v, gf, df, p, ff)
- The prep for this creamy tomato soup is super simple. Set aside 5 minutes in the morning or the night before and you'll have dinner ready and waiting by the time dinner rolls around.
- This soup is wonderful on its own, but I like to serve it with a salad or sandwich on the side for a more filling meal. We've been loving Grilled Hummus, Caramelized Onion, and Apple Sandwiches to go alongside.
Turkey Tacos Lettuce Wraps from Skinny Taste (gf, df, p, ff)
- I love the short list of simple ingredients for these tasty weeknight lettuce wraps.
- Serve the turkey taco filling in lettuce wraps or in corn tortillas so everyone can personalize their own.
Easy Southwest Quinoa Bowls from Real Food Whole Life (vg, v, gf, df)
- These simple quinoa bowls are prefect for dinner, and be sure to make a double batch so you can enjoy leftovers for lunch the next day.
- This recipe is very versatile so use whatever veggies you like and have on hand.
Smoked Sausage, Kale, and Cider Quinoa Skillet from Iowa Girl Eats (gf, df)
- The flavors in this simple quinoa skillet are perfect for fall and because there's only one pan cleanup is easy!
- If you can't find smoked sausage, any type of chicken sausage will work. Alternatively, substitute a can of rinsed, drained white beans for a vegetarian version.
Quick Sesame Noodles with Green Veggies from Real Food Whole Life (v, gf, df)
- This veggie and noodle dish is super-fast to make and really satisfying.
- Play around with the veggies in this recipe, using what you like and have on hand.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan and Grocery List Printable for free by clicking here.
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy recipes, meal plans, and tips straight to your inbox, subscribe here.