Your Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is here for you! A week's worth of healthy, easy, weeknight meals - all gluten-free & dairy-free.
We could all use more healthy, super-fast dinner recipes in our lives. Especially as we head into back to school season, having a meal plan is key to eating well during a hectic week. To help you out, today I'm sharing a Meal Plan made up of 20-Minute Meals.
vg: vegan | v: vegetarian | gf: gluten-free | df: dairy-free | p: paleo | ff: freezer-friendly
Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken from Real Food Whole Life (gf, df, ff)
- This sweet and savory pulled barbecue chicken is a no-brainer slow cooker meal. Just set aside a few minutes the night before or in the morning to prep and you'll be rewarded with a fantastic dinner waiting for you at the end of the day.
- There are so many ways to serve this chicken. It's great pilled high on a whole wheat or gluten-free roll, stuffed into lettuce wraps, or as a topping for a brown rice bowl. The options are endless!
Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Vegetables from Skinny Taste (gf, df, p)
- This quick weeknight meal uses store-bought pesto to marinate the chicken. To keep this recipe dairy-free skip the pesto, or use my dairy-free, nut-free pesto recipe instead.
- Grill any veggies you like and have on hand. Make extra and you'll have yummy grilled veggies for salads later in the week.
Weeknight Zucchini and Beef Ragout from Real Food Whole Life (gf, df, p, ff)
- This is our go-to weeknight pasta sauce recipe. It's simple to make and easily doubles so you can freeze the leftovers for another night.
- The ragout can be served over zoodles, whole wheat pasta, or gluten free noodles.
Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos from Cookie + Kate (v, gf, df)
- If you're feeding a resistant eater consider leaving off the salsa and serving him or her plain corn on the side.
- For a lighter option serve the beans and corn in lettuce wraps. Omit the feta to keep this recipe dairy-free.
Easy Kale, Sausage, and White Bean Soup from 100 Days of Real Food (gf, df)
- This hearty soup is a snap to make. Omit the sausage and use vegetable stock if you prefer a vegetarian option.
- If you're feeding someone who is anti-kale, serve him or her the soup prior to adding the greens.
You can download the Real Food Whole Life Meal Plan and Grocery List Printable for free by clicking here.
To follow along with Real Food Whole Life and for healthy recipes, meal plans, and tips straight to your inbox, subscribe here.